Cycling Grooming Kit
By Catseye London
This is the Catseye Cycling Grooming Kit featuring British riders Ken Mitchell and Freddie Krebs during the ninth stage of the Tour de France, July 1955, the bag has a timeless, almost surreal appeal, it comes with scissors, tweezers, a steel file and sturdy clippers and would make the perfect present for cycling fans everywhere.
If you would like to have a closer look at this quality Grooming Kit simply roll the mouse over the image.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
- Catseye London Cycling Grooming Kit
- Size: 11 x 6 x 2.5cm (4.4 x 2.4 x 1ins)
- Care Instructions: Surface Wipe
- Contains: Nail File and Tweezers
- Contains: Nail Clippers and Nail Scissors
- Compact, Stylish, Zipped Compartmant
- FREE UK Delivery on Orders over £15
- Worldwide Airmail Delivery Service
- Paypal and Sagepay Secure Payments
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
PRODUCT CODE: J659
Reviews of Cycling Grooming Kit
Be the first to write a review!