Cycling Glasses Case
By Catseye London
This is the Catseye Cycling Glasses Case featuring British riders Ken Mitchell and Freddie Krebs during the ninth stage of the Tour de France, July 1955, the case has a timeless, almost surreal appeal, it comes with added internal padding, has a double hinge, is waterproof and would make the perfect present for cycling fans everywhere.
If you would like to have a closer look at this enduring, quality Glasses Case simply roll the mouse over the image.
Merely surface wipe.
- Catseye London Cycling Glasses Case
- Size: 16 x 7 x 3cms (6.5 x 2.7 x 1.2ins)
- Care Instructions: Surface Wipe
- Inside: Black Velor Finish
- Additional Safety Padding
- Case Material: 0.23mm Tin Plate
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15
- Paypal Secure Payments
- Sage Pay Secure Payments
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
PRODUCT CODE: J940
Reviews of Cycling Glasses Case
Be the first to write a review!