By Catseye London
This is the Catseye Cycling Mug featuring British riders Ken Mitchell and Freddie Krebs during the ninth stage of the Tour de France, July 1955, the Mug has a timeless, almost surreal, appeal, it comes in sturdy china with a good sized handle, the perfect present for cycling fans everywhere.
If you would like to have a closer look at this durable Cycling Mug simply roll the mouse over the image.
Simply wash as normal but not in a washing machine!
- Catseye London Cycling Mug
- Size: 8 x 8cm (3 x 3ins)
- Made from China
- Supplied in Sturdy Gift Box
- Motif: 1955 Tour de France
- Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15
- Worldwide Armail Delivery Service
- Paypal Secure Payments
- Sage Pay Secure Payments
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
PRODUCT CODE: J771
Reviews of Cycling Mug
Be the first to write a review!