By Catseye London
This is the Catseye Cycling Notebook featuring a Swiss rider during the ninth stage of the Tour de France, July 1955, the Notebook has a timeless, almost surreal, appeal, ideal for jotting down a phone number, address and who knows where that may lead!
A perfect present for cycling fans everywhere.
If you would like to have a closer look at this noteworthy Notebook, simply roll the mouse over the image.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron, merely surface wipe.
- Catseye London Cycling Notebook
- Size: 21 x 13 x 1 cm (8.4 x 5 x 0.4 ins)
- Care: Keep Away from Naked Flames
- A6, Soft Covered Notebook.
- Contains 72 Lined Pages
- Free Delivery UK Orders Over £20
- Worldwide Armail Delivery Service
- Paypal Secure Payments
- Sage Pay Secure Payments
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
PRODUCT CODE: J652
Reviews of Cycling Notebook
Be the first to write a review!