Girls Tarabuko Hoody Blue
Introducing the Tarabuko Hoody Blue by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother'. These hand knitted Tarabuko Blue Hoody Jackets are made from 100% wool with a fleece lining. They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs. Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees.
- International Delivery Available
- Size: To Fit Age 3-4 Years
- Centre Neck to Bottom Hem 43cm
- Centre Neck to Cuff End 54cm
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-GTHB
Reviews of Girls Tarabuko Hoody Blue
Be the first to write a review!