Introducing the Arundel Handwarmer by Pachamama.
Fair Isle vertical stripes in fine wool, these Arundel handwarmer fingerless gloves are hand knitted and made from 100% wool with a soft fleece lining.
They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes.
Every pair are subtly different from the next, so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Approx. Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- 100% New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-AHW
Reviews of Arundel Handwarmer
Be the first to write a review!