Braemar Bobble Beanie
Introducing the Braemar Bobble Beanie by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Bobble Beanies are made from 100% wool with a fleece lining.
Some are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes.
This design consists of soft pastel patterns and has a Sherpa fleece lining around the forehead for extra comfort.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 22 x 26 cm (8.7 x 10.2 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-BBB
Reviews of Braemar Bobble Beanie
Be the first to write a review!