Introducing the Braemar Handwarmer by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted handwarmers are made from 100% wool with a Sherpa fleece lining. Some are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes. This design consists of soft pastel patterns and has a Sherpa fleece lining on the inside for extra warmth and softness. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees.
- Pachamama Braemar Handwarmer
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (7.9 x 3.9 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-BH
Reviews of Braemar Handwarmer
Be the first to write a review!