Elveden Bobble Beanie
Introducing the Elveden Bobble Beanie by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and this hand knitted Bobble Beanie is made from 100% wool, with a partial Sherpa fleece lining around the inside edge. This classic design consists of earthy colours and intricate handknitted patterns, adding extra detail. The patterns may differ slightly, depending on the knitter, making each piece unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees.
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 25 x 24 cm (9.8 x 9.4 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Partly Fleece Lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-EBB
Reviews of Elveden Bobble Beanie
Be the first to write a review!