Introducing the Elveden Headband by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and this hand knitted headband is made from 100% wool, with a Sherpa fleece lining on the inside.
This classic design consists of earthy colours and intricate handknitted patterns, adding extra detail.
The patterns may differ slightly, depending on the knitter, making each piece unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 11 x 26 cm (4.3 x 10.2 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-EH
Reviews of Elveden Headband
Be the first to write a review!