Finisterre Long Socks Natural
Introducing the Finisterre Long Socks Natural by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Finisterre Natural Long Socks are made from 100% wool. They are knitted in Nepal by fairly traded local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs. Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees.
- International Delivery Available
- One Size: To Fit Womens UK 4-7
- 100% Wool - Unlined
- Please Note: Sofa Socks are not Slippers
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders over £25.00
- Free World delivery on orders over £50.00
PRODUCT CODE: PA-FNLS
Reviews of Finisterre Long Socks Natural
Be the first to write a review!