Flock of Herdwick Sheep Headband
Our Pachamama Flock of Herdwick Sheep Headband is hand knitted using 100% wool with a fleece lining.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK Pachamama designs.
Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique!
Herdwick sheep are a native breed from the Lake District.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash max 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins) - One Side
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-FOHSHB
Reviews of Flock of Herdwick Sheep Headband
Be the first to write a review!