Flock Of Herdwick Sheep Long Socks
Introducing the Flock Of Herdwick Sheep Long Socks by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Flock Of Herdwick Sheep Long Socks are made from 100% natural wool with a Black sheep farm animal pattern. They are knitted in Nepal using local wools and natural dyes. Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees.
- International Delivery Available
- One Size: To Fit Womens UK 4-7
- 100% Wool - Unlined
- Please Note: Sofa Socks are not Slippers
- Hand Knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders over £25.00
- Free World delivery on orders over £50.00
PRODUCT CODE: PA-HSLS
Reviews of Flock Of Herdwick Sheep Long Socks
Be the first to write a review!