Flock of Sheep Headband
Our Pachamama Flock of Sheep Headband is hand knitted, made from 100% wool with a fleece lining.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK Pachamama designs.
Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique!
Perfect for keeping your ears warm on those chilly days!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash max 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins) - One Side
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-FOSHB
Reviews of Flock of Sheep Headband
Be the first to write a review!