Hazy Sheep Bobble Beanie
Introducing the Hazy Sheep Bobble Beanie by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Bobble Beanies are made from 100% wool with a fleece lining.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to Pachamama UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 26 cm (8 x 10 ins)
- 90% Wool, 5% Mohair, 5% Nylon
- Fleece Rim Lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand Knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PS-HSBB
Reviews of Hazy Sheep Bobble Beanie
Be the first to write a review!