Langtang Headband Multi
Introducing the Langtang Headband Multi by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted headbands are made from a blend of wool and mohair with a sherpa fleece lining.
They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins) - One Side
- 100% Wool and Mohair Blend
- Sherpa Fleece Lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-LHB
Reviews of Langtang Headband Multi
Be the first to write a review!