Our Pachamama Montauk Headband is hand knitted and made from 100% wool with a soft cotton jersey lining.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to Pachamama designs.
Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique!
They will keep your ears warm and your hair in place on those windy days!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash max
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins) - One Side
- 100% Wool
- Soft Cotton Jersey Lining
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-MHB
Reviews of Montauk Headband
Be the first to write a review!