Pentle Bay Handwarmer
Introducing the Pentle Bay Handwarmer by Pachamama. The word Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother'. Inspired by the turquoise waters of Pentle Bay, these teal and white fingerless gloves have a warm sherpa fleece lining. They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools & natural dyes to UK designs. Every design is subtly different so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash.
- Pachamama Pentle Bay Handwarmer
- Approx. Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- Material: 100% Wool Outer
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal - Fair Trade
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- All UK deliveries are tracked
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-PBHW
Reviews of Pentle Bay Handwarmer
Be the first to write a review!