Seville Bobble Beanie Hat
Introducing the Seville Bobble Beanie by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Seville Bobble Beanies are made from 100% wool with a fleece lining. They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs. Every beanie is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max 30 Degrees
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 26 across x 20 cm (10 x 8 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SBB
Reviews of Seville Bobble Beanie Hat
Great service and beautiful warm patterned mitt.Thanks for the quick easy service.
Fran Todd ,N.Ireland.
Wednesday, March 3, 2021