Introducing Pachamama Seville Handwarmer. Inspired by the bright colours of Andalucia, these Seville handwarmer fingerless gloves are hand knitted and made from 100% wool with a super soft sherpa fleece lining. They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes. Every pair are subtly different from the next, so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Pachamama Seville Handwarmer
- Approx. Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- 100% New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SHW
Reviews of Seville Handwarmer
Be the first to write a review!