Shetland Bobble Beanie Charcoal
Introducing the Shetland Bobble Beanie Charcoal by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and this hand knitted Bobble Beanie is made from 100 % Wool, and is also knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes. Featuring the popular Shetland pattern, this cute hat is a must-have for long, cold walks. Please note, as they are handmade, sizing may vary slightly. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max 30 Degree
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 26 cm (8 x 10 ins) Sizing May Vary
- Outer: 100% Wool
- Inside: 100% Polyester Fleece Lining
- Hand Knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SBBC
Reviews of Shetland Bobble Beanie Charcoal
Be the first to write a review!