Sierra Nevada Handwarmer Blue
Introducing the Blue Sierra Nevada Handwarmers by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted handwarmers are made from 90% Wool, 5% Mohair and 5% Nylon.
They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one, so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- 90% Wool, 5% Mohair, 5% Nylon
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SNHWB
Reviews of Sierra Nevada Handwarmer Blue
Be the first to write a review!