Sierra Nevada Headband Red Earth
Introducing Pachamama Sierra Nevada Headband Red Earth. These hand knitted Headbands are made from a wool and mohair blend, lined with fluffy Sherpa fleece. They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK Pachamama designs. Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine wool wash max 30 degrees.
- Sierra Nevada Headband Red Earth
- Size: Adult Head Size (Sizing May Vary)
- Wool and Mohair Blend Yarn
- Sherpa Fleece Lining - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal - Fair Trade
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- All UK deliveries are tracked
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SNRHB
Reviews of Sierra Nevada Headband Red Earth
Be the first to write a review!