Sierra Nevada Headband Red Earth
Introducing Pachamama Sierra Nevada Headband Red Earth.
These hand knitted Headbands are made from a wool and mohair blend, lined with fluffy Sherpa fleece.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK Pachamama designs.
Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash max 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins) - One Side
- Wool and Mohair Blend Yarn
- Sherpa Fleece Lining - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SNRHB
Reviews of Sierra Nevada Headband Red Earth
Be the first to write a review!