Introducing Pachamama's Zanzibar Beanie. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Beanies are made from 100% natural wool. They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs. Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Maximum 30 Degrees.
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 26 x 20 cm (10 x 8 ins)
- 100% Wool - Unlined
- Space Dyed Yarn
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders over £25.00
- Free World delivery on orders over £50.00
PRODUCT CODE: PA-ZBH
Reviews of Zanzibar Beanie
Be the first to write a review!