Our Pachamama Arundel Headband is hand knitted and made from 100% wool with a fleece lining.
It comes in a Fair Isle vertical stripe style, knitted in fine wool in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK Pachamama designs.
Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash max 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins) - One Side
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-ARHB
Reviews of Arundel Headband
Be the first to write a review!