Robin Bobble Beanie Hat
Introducing the Robin Bobble Beanie by Pachamama. Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother'. They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes. With the nights drawing in and the days growing colder the new Pachamama Robin Bobble Beanie is a must have. Perfect for those crisp cool days to keep you toasty and warm with 100% wool. Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees.
- Size: 22.5 x 26 cm (Sizing May Vary)
- Made from 100% Wool
- Partly Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- All UK deliveries are tracked
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-RBB
Reviews of Robin Bobble Beanie Hat
Be the first to write a review!