Sierra Nevada Handwarmer Red Earth
Pachamama Sierra Nevada Handwarmer Red Earth. These Sierra Nevada handwarmer fingerless gloves are made from a wool and mohair blend lined with fluffy Sherpa fleece plus knitted thumbs for extra warmth and comfort. They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes. Every pair are subtly different from the next, so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Sierra Nevada Handwarmer Red Earth
- Approx. Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- Wool and Mohair Blend Yarn
- Fluffy Sherpa Fleece Lining
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SNHWRE
Reviews of Sierra Nevada Handwarmer Red Earth
Be the first to write a review!