Sierra Nevada Handwarmer - Smoke
Introducing the Sierra Nevada Handwarmer Smoke by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted fingerless gloves are made from 100% natural wool with a fleece lining.
They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- Wool and Mohair Blend Yarn
- Sherpa Fleece Lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SNHWS
Reviews of Sierra Nevada Handwarmer - Smoke
Be the first to write a review!